Last Updated: April 28, 2023
If you do not agree with any part of this Policy or any part of the Terms of Service, do not access or use any of the Services.
Data We May Collect
We may collect the following data from or about you through your use of our Services:
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact Information: Such as your email address and social media usernames (such as Twitter, Telegram, or Discord).
- Profile Information: Such as your blockchain wallet address, blockchain public key and app preferences.
- Transaction Information: Such as details about purchases, blockchain or otherwise, you make through the Services.
- Marketing Information: Such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
- Form Responses: Information you provide in surveys or questionnaires or other forms.
- Correspondence: Such as communications and information you provide directly to us via email, customer support, social media, or other support channels (Twitter or Discord), or when you participate in any surveys or questionnaires.
- Job Applications: If you apply for a job with us, we collect the information you provide through our jobs form. We may also collect notes or further information from future rounds in the job application process.
- User Contributions: Information that you provide, at your own risk, to be published or transmitted to other users of the Services or to third parties. Note that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions, and therefore we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Meeting Notes, Transcripts, and Recordings: Such as notes, transcripts, or recordings from meetings or discussions you have with us or that involve you in connection with the Services.
- Other Information: Information not specifically listed here, which we will use as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
Information Collected Automatically
- Usage Details: Such as total time you spend on each of our websites, the time you spend on each page, the order in which those pages were visited and the internal links clicked, the general geographic location from which you access our Services, and the referring website.
- Performance Details: Such as page load times, CPU/memory usage, network request logs, and error logs.
- Device and Connection Information: Such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.